Practice Charter Standards
We are committed to giving you the best service we can.
Our Responsibilities To You
- We will treat you courteously at all times.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity at all times.
- We will not discriminate on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age or disability.
- Confidentiality will be assured at tall times.
- We will offer you an appointment on the same day if you feel it is urgent.
- We will offer you an appointment with a doctor within two working days.
- You will be seen within 20 minutes of your appointment time, or an explanation will be given.
- We will remove any patient from our list who behaves violently or abusively.
- We will notify you of any significant changes relating to the practice.
Your Responsibilities To Us
- You will treat the doctors and staff courteously at all times.
- You will not use violent or abusive behaviour.
- You will be honest and truthful when giving information to the doctors and staff.
- You will notify us in advance if you cannot attend for an appointment. Anyone that constantly misses appointment will be removed from our list.
- You will be on time for your appointment.
- You will inform us immediately of any changes of name, address or telephone number.
- You will not ask for a home visit unless it is absolutely necessary.
Parents will be responsible for their children’s behaviour.